Mike Pezzillo has joined Eason Horticultural Resources as the Kentucky-based company's new vice president and chief operating officer, according to a press release.
As VP and COO, Pezzillo will lead nursery operations and work in conjunction with EHR’s Plants Division. He comes to EHR with decades of experience in nursery management and leadership positions. His extensive experience in the brokerage business will allow him to smoothly transition into the EHR team. Prior to joining EHR, he worked in various roles over the course of 26 years with McHutchison, most recently as vice president of its nursery division. Pezzillo is an alumnus of Cornell University with a BS in plant science and holds an MBA in finance from Montclair State University.
Eason Horticultural Resources is a national horticulture broker-based in Ft. Wright, Kentucky. Founded in 1994, EHR serves as a consultant and broker to retail garden center growers, wholesale greenhouse growers, nurserymen, and landscapers. EHR is a member of AmericanHort as well as virtually every major state organization where the company does business.
Latest from Nursery Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Longwood Gardens to acquire du Pont estate
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Scapify offers e-commerce solution for growers
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- The Peters Company Lean Leader Course launches in February
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report