EPA's List N includes disinfectant products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
EPA reports, "When purchasing a product, check if its EPA registration number is included on this list. If it is, you have a match and the product can be used against SARS-CoV-2. You can find this number on the product label – just look for the EPA Reg. No. These products may be marketed and sold under different brand names, but if they have the same EPA registration number, they are the same product."
The list can be found here. It includes more than 300 products and is being updated continually.
Also from EPA:
- Demonstrated efficacy against a harder-to-kill virus;
- Qualified for the emerging viral pathogens claim; or
- Demonstrated efficacy against another human coronavirus similar to SARS-CoV-2.
SARS-CoV-2 is a new virus. Such pathogens are often unavailable commercially for laboratory testing."
Latest from Nursery Management
- UF/IFAS scientists grow quality caladium varieties
- Longwood Gardens to acquire du Pont estate
- Horticultural Research Institute launches second year of HRI Leadership Academy
- Scapify offers e-commerce solution for growers
- CANERS student scholarship applications now open
- The Peters Company Lean Leader Course launches in February
- Proven Winners ColorChoice Oso Easy Urban Legend rose earns honors at AGRS trials
- Mt. Cuba Center releases new Carex report