After tabulating results from the 2019 trial season, All-America Selections has announced seven new AAS Winners.
Each of the following new AAS Winners was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class. Only those entries that performed better than the comparisons are granted the AAS award designation.
This set of AAS Winners for the 2020 garden season are:
- Coleus Main Street Beale Street (National)
- Nasturtium Tip Top Rose (Regional)
- Pumpkin Blue Prince (National)
- Tomato Apple Yellow (National)
- Tomato Buffalosun (Regional)
- Tomato Chef’s Choice Bicolor (Regional)
- Tomato Crokini (Regional)
The first AAS Winners for the 2020 garden season were announced this past summer:
- Cucumber Green Light (National)
- Echinacea Sombrero Baja Burgundy (National)
- Rudbeckia American Gold Rush (National)
- Tomato Celano (National)
- Tomato Early Resilience (National)
- Tomato Galahad (Regional)
- Watermelon Mambo (National)
To learn more about each AAS winner, and to download photos of each one, click here.