CLEVELAND, Ohio (June 16, 2020) — GIE Media, a leading B2B media company serving 18 different industries through print and digital magazines, websites, e-newsletters, apps, conferences, reference books and other media platforms, is proud to announce that nine of its publications have been recognized by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
The Annual Azbee Awards of Excellence recognize the reporting, editing, and designing of business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications. This year, GIE Media’s publications brought home 12 national awards and 32 regional awards. Of the national awards, nine were design and three were editorial. Of the regional awards, 19 were design and 13 were editorial.
"GIE Media continues to be committed to the highest editorial and graphics standards,” says president and CEO Chris Foster. “Being recognized in categories with our peers — both regionally and nationally — is a well-deserved testament to our talented and dedicated employees.”
- Cannabis Business Times magazine: five national and eight regional awards
- Cannabis Dispensary magazine: two regional awards
- Garden Center magazine: two national and two regional awards
- Golf Course Industry magazine: one regional award
- Greenhouse Management magazine: one regional award
- Hemp Grower: one national and four regional awards
- Lawn & Landscape magazine: two national and two regional awards
- Nursery Management magazine: one national and six regional awards
- Produce Grower magazine: one regional award
- Recycling Today magazine: three regional awards
- Today’s Medical Developments magazine: one national and two regional awards
About GIE Media Inc.
GIE Media, based in Valley View, Ohio, was founded in 1980 and has grown over 36 years into a leading marketing and communications business-to-business media company serving 17 industries. The company goal of Group Interest Enterprises is to publish the highest quality business magazines, websites, e-newsletters, conferences, reference books and other forms of business media in growth industries, with a quality standard based upon editorial value and market leadership. The company employs more than 100 editors, publishers, sales representatives, marketers and other professionals.