Nursery Management’s Grower of the Year
The Nursery Management Grower of the Year program began in 1997. Winners are chosen by a panel of their peers. Stay tuned for the next Grower of the Year, to be revealed in our January 2017 issue.
Grower of the Year winners:
- J. Frank Schmidt Jr., J. Frank Schmidt & Sons, Boring, Ore.
- William Flemer III, Princeton Nurseries, Kingston, N.J.
- Bruce A. Briggs, Briggs Nursery, Olympia, Wash.
- Gordon Bailey Jr., Bailey Nurseries, Newport, Minn.
- Peter Orum, Midwest Groundcovers, St. Charles, Ill.
- Charlie Parkerson, Lancaster Farms, Suffolk, Va.
- Dale Deppe, Spring Meadow Nursery, Grand Haven, Mich.
- Richard VanLandingham, Monrovia, Azusa, Calif.
- Tom Demaline, Willoway Nurseries, Avon, Ohio
- Ed Overdevest, Overdevest Nurseries, Bridgeton, N.J.
- J. and Linda Guy, Carolina Nurseries, Moncks Corner, S.C.
- Tom Fessler, Woodburn Nursery, Woodburn, Ore.
- J. Frank Schmidt III, J. Frank Schmidt & Sons, Boring, Ore.
- Don McCorkle, McCorkle Nurseries, Dearing, Ga.
- Wayne Sawyer, Bennett's Creek Nursery, Suffolk, Va.
- Greg Schaan, Imperial Nurseries, Granby, Conn.
- Dan Batson, GreenForest Nursery, Perkinston, Miss.
- Bill Hendricks, Klyn Nurseries, Perry, Ohio
- Steve Black, Raemelton Farm, Adamstown, Md.
Questions? Contact editor Kelli Rodda at firstname.lastname@example.org.