Oregon State University’s North Willamette Research and Extension Center presents the water management workshop Feb. 2-3.
Learn how to:
- Monitor and manage pathogens, salts, and alkalinity problems in irrigation water
- Incorporate Best Management Practices (BMPs) to monitor fertility and irrigation
- Remediate on-site water using non-chemical methods
- Use new research and technologies with advice from industry and university experts
- Pesticide credits (application in process)
- Free booklet provided on water treatment
Who should attend: Nursery and floriculture growers and associated industries.
Date: Feb. 2 and 3, 2011
Registration: $80 per person if pre-registered by Jan 15 and $100 after Jan 15 or for on-site registration.
Location: Holiday Inn Select, Wilsonville (Feb 2) and OSI North Willamette Research and Extension Center, Aurora (Feb 3)
Learn more here.