CENTS is touting a robust lineup for its next show, Jan. 23-25, 2012 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
“We recognize that our attendees and exhibitors have more competing priorities than ever before, so we’ve designed a very focused show packed with new business, education and networking opportunities,” said Kevin Thompson, executive director for The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association, which sponsors CENTS. “It’s the right place to kick off the 2012 horticulture season.”
Highlights of the 2012 show include:
- New expanded business track covering topics such as human resources, marketing, bookkeeping, estate tax laws, business succession, safety and more.
- World-class education at The Ohio State University Nursery Short Course featuring tracks for nursery growers, greenhouse growers, landscape contractors, landscape architects and designers, and garden centers, plus tracks about plants, pest management, urban forestry, and turf management.
- The Landscapers’ Challenge, a friendly new competition to turn surprise materials into works of art.
- The Growers Energy Solutions Interactive Learning Center for in-person educational programs, introductions of new plants or products, and product demonstrations
- Opening Night Activities and After-Show Events including a new kick-off breakfast, a welcome reception and beer tasting event, an awards ceremony and dessert reception, and a cheese and wine tasting reception
- The new Pink in Green Breakfast for women in the green industry
- National and state association meetings including PLANET, American Nursery & Landscape Association (ANLA), Perennial Plant Association (PPA), and The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association (ONLA)
To register for CENTS 2012 Marketplace, contact Tracie Zody, Trade Show and Event Manager for the Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.